WELLNESS SPECIALISTS COORDINATE YOUR JOURNEY TO WELLNESS
To help you navigate your health & lifestyle benefits to continuously make the most of your membership!
Our Wellness Specialists are dedicated to help members save time and money by assisting you with the most common health and wellness needs including:
- Locating a healthcare provider for treatment such as: Doctor, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Routine Checkups, or preventative care. WPA will work on the member’s behalf to price shop doctors in your local area to find you the best and most affordable option!
- Scheduling those provider appointments
- Services to assist in negotiating existing medical bills
- Locating medical equipment at the lowest possible price
- Scheduling Blood Testing
- Escalation to our Prescription Savings Specialists who will find your medications at the lowest possible price; as an example on average members save UP TO 85% off of the current costs of their brand name medications with WPA’s Prescription Savings Program.
Your Personal Wellness Specialist Team is standing by! Join us today.
“It was a long process, because of the drug company but did get my meds!!” WOULD recommend the business to a friend, family member, neighbor or colleague.
“Excellent service.” WOULD recommend the business to a friend, family member, neighbor or colleague.
“My experience with today’s call had finally been satisfied. Mrs. V. adequately answered my questions and uncertainties I had for awhile. She was very professional, patient, and articulate with today’s call. She made my understanding clear and less stressful. With her kind of customer service I would recommend Wellness Plan of America any day. Very good in problem solving and didn’t pass ** on the next person. Well done. “
“was patient, very clear, and explained in detail all the answers to my many many questions. I feel confident that I now understand the maze of my prescription plan.”
“The Wellness Plan of America helped me secure two medications, that I had to have, at little costs. The customer service concierge’ were always friendly and helpful. Adam, was especially helpful. He was persistent and detailed. I have MS and tend to get frustrated easily. Adam worked with me and is responsible for getting my Copaxone and Lyrica. They have other services that are very beneficial. I finally got my Medicare and another Part B insurance so I did not need to stay with WPA. Otherwise II would have kept their services. If your someone concerned about your health. need medications, need nutritional support, and you can’t afford health insurance, this would be a great program for you. “